WEDDINGS and Events AT THE ONDERDONK HOUSE
Please contact Steve Monte at 917-596-8997 or email@example.com to schedule a tour of our property and to learn more about booking a wedding.
• One and three quarter acres of open land
• A tent 40 ft. x50 ft.
• Tent seating for 96 at 12 tables with 96 chairs
• A picnic grove with tables and benches seating 60, an ideal break away location
• Two garden areas
• Two toilets inside the House, one handicap accessible with a ramp
• Two portable toilets on the grounds
• A large private dressing area on second level of House
• Limited use of the House for: dressing; entry of guests to the open grounds; wine and cheese table (or similar); entry music
• Tours of the House when a docent is available
• Electricity, water, and trash bags
• Two wedding GRHS representatives for opening up and closing the property, setting up electricity and water, providing trash bags, directing guests to the toilets, and answering questions
• The facilities are available for two weekend days as follows:
- 10 AM to 11PM on the day of the wedding and reception
- 10 AM to 5 PM on the other day
Clean up review by GRHS representative to determine the deposit refund amount will be conducted after your event.